Michael Jackson death touched me

Well, it's the main story on the news. That's right, the king of pop, Michael Jackson has past away at the age of 50. So sad, honestly I never thought I'd care much about Michael Jackson passing but guess what, I actually feel really bad about Michael Jackson passing away.

I was in my car here in Los Angeles and listening to a radio station called K-Earth 101 when the DJ announced that Michael Jackson has passed away. I was in shock! Michael Jackson dead! Wait a minute, Michael Jackson don't supposed to die! It's Michael Jackson!

Michael was declared dead at 2:26 PM on Thursday, June 25th, 2009.

I guess because Michael Jackson was such a part of my childhood in the 80's and such a part of my life it really hit me. I mean, I was an elementary school kid and would go home and listen to my "Thriller" tape and listen to "Beat it", "Billy Jean", "Rock with you" and even my Jackson 5 tapes with all of his other hits.

It is such a sad day in the world with Michael's passing and in the upcoming days, weeks, months and years we will hear conspiracy's about Michael Jackson's death and people will start to say that they see Michael just as people see Tupak and Elvis Presley but oh well, what are you going to do, right. I hope it doesn't turn into a Anna Nichole Smith type thing though.

Many more details will come but Michael Jackson was clearly the best entertainer of all time and he will surely be missed. His name will live forever and our generation has been blessed as being one that was entertained by this guy. Hundreds of years from now people will know about Michael but will not have had the luxury that we had to see Michael.

No comments: